(For Poster Prize Information Click Words “Prize Provided By Poster Brain” Below):
MY FUNNY VALENTINE PHOTO CONTEST
Take A Photo Of Your “Funny Valentine” and Win A Poster From “POSTER BRAIN” (see link above)
Remember it has to be your “FUNNY” Valentine as each photo will be judged on its humor quotient.
1. One entry per household.
2. Photo must be digital (like the Nikon Coolpix pictured above) and entry must be color (No PhotoShop)
3. Forward (email) your photo entry to three friends or three family members or three coworkers (and tell them about the contest)
4. Upload your photo entry to your own photo share site (such as Flickr, Photobucket, or Kodak Gallery).
5. Title photo entry “My Funny Valentine Photo Contest”
6. Email the LINK to your photo entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Entry deadline: February 8, 2010 (All Entry Photos will remain the property of the photographer/copyright holder).
How do you store your photos?
The Tech Guy suggests following the 3,2,1 Rule to back up photos (and other data as well)
3. On Your Computer Hard Drive
2. An External Hard Drive
b. Kingston Ready Boost
a. Date Backup/Data Storage like Carbonite
b. Online Storage Websites:
c. Kodak Gallery
(Renee Ashley Baker Uses Carbonite)
WHO IS THE MOST PHOTOGRAPHED CELEBRITY SO FAR IN 2010?
Maybe Elvis will emerge as the most photographed celebrity in 2010 as Elvis is getting his own exhibit this year at the Smithsonian….”HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELVIS!” (born January 8, 1935)
(Renee Ashley Baker’s Aside: “Hey, did I tell you that my mother–Mrs. Ashley knew Elvis….Yeah Really! “)
PLUS…LOOKING FOR A NEW VALENTINE?
No More Ma Kettle–She’s Lookin For A Man!
Also Looking For A New Love Is Elin Woods….
(Renee Ashley Baker’s Aside: “Hey Margaret Cho want to put on a blonde wig and add my “Tiger Wife Rap” to your upcoming comedy album?”)
PLUS….RENEE ASHLEY BAKER’S VALENTINES
Heartthrob Ricky Nelson
Shoe designer to Princess Di…Jimmy Choo
Scottish Sex Symbol Sean Connery
F.B.I. Director J. Edgar Hoover
Renee Ashley Baker Loves….
(Renee Ashley Baker says, “Hi to all 155 of my “love matches”)
NOW ENTER THE “MY FUNNY VALENTINE” PHOTO CONTEST (RULES AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE….)