Colorado Up To What ? (No to Mexicans). Plus Father’s Day 2017 !!! Dads Worldwide !!! #Self-Defense Videos !…

 

 

 

Renee Ashley Baker pink diamond

June 19, 2017 (Monday)

To The Worldwide Press/Media and To The Public:

   I, Renee Ashley Baker, do not plan to purchase or wear “real jewelry” while I am residing in the United States as I believe that I am being “targeted” to be “robbed of any real jewelry I may purchase”.  Therefore while I’m residing in New York, I, Renee Ashley Baker, will buy/purchase SWAROVSKI. (The much “robbed” Zsa Zsa used to declare “It’s Diamonaire Darlink !!!”).

  Anyway, because of the many “jewelry robberies” (which I suspect are done to “defraud insurance companies) I, Renee Ashley Baker, will (once I, Renee Ashley Baker, have moved permanently to France) buy (purchase) the 33 1/3 “Pink-Her-Ton” Diamond. (Of course my “Pink-Her-Ton Diamond” will remain in Rothschild Bank Vault while I, Renee Ashley Baker, will wear a “paste copy” of my “Pink-Her-Ton Diamond”). 

 Bill and Camile Cosby

THANK YOU JURY !!!  

Some “over the hill–out to pasture”  BROKE Squaws didn’t get away with it.  They fell on “hard times” and tried to make Bill Cosby “pay their bills” !!! 

Renee Ashley Baker and the 1953 Buick

Happy Father’s Day !!!

 

Rothschild 2

      AMERICAN  DAD BUSINESS

American Dad

CONGRESSIONAL DAD BUSINESS 

” I Cannot Tell A Lie….”

 

TSA   DAD    BUSINESS 

Finally Facial Recognition (at Jet Blue)

EXTREME  DAD  BUSINESS 

Falling To The Depths 

Harvard University “rescinds” 10 “acceptance letters” and “averts” 10 major “corporate scandals”….

Raising To The Heights

Cory and Adrian Summits EverestCory and Adrian

Cory and Adrian Summit Everest !!!

LION DAD BUSINESS

  CP Industries /Celtic Lion Manly Man :

Designed by Renee Ashley Baker

above Celtic Lion Commuter Bag and “Baller” High Top Tennis Shoes (and below Judah & The Lion !!!) 

judah-and-the-lion-2016-billboard-1548.jpg

GOT A SAILING DAD, DRIVING DAD, GOLFING DAD ? 

above the 2017 Lexus, the Sea Ray motor boat and a house on a golf course  (in Georgia or wherever Dad wants !!!) 

GOT A TIMELESS ARTISTIC DAD ?

  Movado ($600 at Macy’s )

GOT A DIABETIC DAD ?

above Ariel Cuvee non-alcoholic “champagne” plus Renee Ashley Baker’s favorite “Simply Lemonade ” !!! 

GOT A DAD WHO IS IN RETIREMENT ?

AARP Membership

An AARP Membership ! 

GOT A DAD WHO NEEDS “WORKPLACE VIOLENCE TRAINING ?” 

London Terror Attack

What Do You Do ? 

(During a Shooting Rampage & Terrorist Attack ?)

   Because of the terrible occurrence on June 14, 2017 I have decided to post (below) a “self-defense” video called 

 ” RUN,  HIDE ,  FIGHT “….

NOW….

WHO IS RENEE ASHLEY BAKER ? 

“My  Talk ”

Renee Ashley Baker JC4

I, Renee Ashley Baker, am “Mr. Ashley’s Daughter” (Mr. Ashley the U.S. Army Man and “Mason” whose family owned several lots of land that was sold many many years ago—in the 1960’s– with the “monies from the sale” being divided up amongst the “family heirs” ).

I, Renee Ashley Baker, plan to set up (through The Erma Foundation) a “Chair” at Harvard University. A “Chair”  to be “gifted” in the name of my father Mr. Ashley. 

I, Renee Ashley Baker, would like to have a “seat on the Board of Directors” of the Coca Cola Corporation. (My answer will remain “NO to PepsiCo”…)

I, Renee Ashley Baker, am “looking for a husband” (a Caucasian/Jewish Tel Aviv Tech Billionaire or a Caucasian/Scandinavian Shipping Magnate. NO BLACK MEN).  Can “MatchMaker” Janis Spindel “find me a husband ?”  I hope so….

I, Renee Ashley Baker, will hopefully write a column for The New York Times called “Living and Loving in New York City”. I, Renee Ashley Baker, will going to Society Events, Charity Galas (and going on 365 romantic dinners aka 365 dates with the “MEN” of New York City).

“My Sea”

1496696766067

(above Crème de la Mer Graphic: “THE SEA” by Renee Ashley Baker)

I, Renee Ashley Baker, am Mr. Ashley’s Daughter. When I was little, my Father (Mr. Ashley) would wait for my Mother to “dress me in one of my beautiful dresses” then he (my father Mr. Ashley) would put me into his big blue car (his Buick) and take me with him to the “gentlemen’s store”. He would take me to his “haberdasher” where he’d pick up his suits, shirts, ties, and his Stetson hats.

I, Renee Ashley Baker, plan to attend Parsons School of Design Online (in New York City). Then, I, Renee Ashley Baker, plan to “launch’ (in France) “C.P. Industries” which, will “incorporate”: Erma French Perfume and Design and Celtic Lion/Manley Man Menswear (exclusively for Neiman Marcus); Irmagard Handbags (exclusively for Tiffany & Co); ReneeAB9 Housewares (exclusively for Roche Bobois); and Champagne Socialite Cocktails (exclusively for Rothschild Liquor Distribution).

Hopefully the above “companies” (C P Industries/Erma French Perfume and Design) will be “launched” with The Wertheimers who will have 70% “ownership” (with remaining 30% ownership belonging CP Irrevocable Trust) and will also be “launched” with The Rothschilds who will have 40% (with remaining 60% ownership belonging to CP Irrevocable Trust). The “CP Industries Companies” will be “launched” using monies from two “civil lawsuit settlements” of $90 million dollars plus $30 million dollars.

Renee Ashley Baker’s Favorite Products:

Chanel Cosmetics

Jimmy Choo

Louis Vuitton and

Crème de la Mer.

 Note: The “ReneeAB9” Zazzle Store will be closed in January 2018 when, the Renee Ashley Baker “designs” , hopefully, will be moved to the “Neiman Marcus label”).

 I, Renee Ashley Baker, will be “giving up my U.S. citizenship” and I, Renee Ashley Baker will become a “citizen of France” hopefully, in December 2019 !!!

 Below Renee Ashley Baker’s New York residence (50 United Nations Plaza)and Renee Ashley Baker’s France house (Chateau Renee) the house Chanel (and a Rothschild Bank Mortgage) bought.

 

 

  

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE IMPORTANT “DAD NEWS”….

 

 

 

Advertisements

%d bloggers like this: