TO THE NEWS MEDIA (In 50 States and 80 Countries)
I debated as to whether or not I would address THE TRAGEDY on this blog. Then–I debated as to whether I would address THE TRAGEDY on this page–my “young people’s page. I’ve decided that this is the right blog and the right page. . . .
TO U.S. CONGRESS:
1. I, Renee Ashley Baker, suggest that you use the INTERNET. No more “open forums”. Let the public–the constituents “way in” (give opinions) on issues via your websites.
2. Hold “meet and greets” at local/state party campaign headquarters (with one way in “metal detector” entry).
3. NOW — every “half-a-failure”, “ne’r- do -well” wants to cast HIS/HER “vote” on a weekly basis (like that American Idol garbage) and not “one time” at the polls (like they’re supposed to). They have become “stalker nuts” who think their “crazy opinion” matters when it does NOT. . . .
TO THE MEDIA:
1. I, Renee Ashley Baker, will NOT be meeting with any U.S. Senators.
2. I, Renee Ashley Baker, am with the FASHION AND BEAUTY INDUSTRY.
Link To This Page
(copy and paste this link) https://reneeashleybaker.wordpress.com
(PRINT THIS PAGE)