Halloween Video: http://reneeashleybaker.tripod.com/id10.html
A biopic about J. Edgar Hoover ?
Yep, I hear there is one in the works. J Edgar to be played by ?
FOR HALLOWEEN: Dracula! ( by The Colorado Ballet . . . .)
and. . . .
ON ETIQUETTE ?
1. Letitia Baldridge’s New Manners For New Times: A Complete Guide To Etiquette
2. Emily Posts Etiquette by Peggy Post
3. The Nice Girl’s Guide To Good Behavior by Monica Redich
4. Entertaining Is Fun by Dorothy Draper
SHOUT OUT TO BOOK PUBLISHERS IN NEW YORK:
I, Renee Ashley Baker, would like a cash advance from a book Publisher in the amount of $500,000-$1 million dollars for my autobiography “Live! (In Progress)” by Renee Ashley Baker ( about Renee Ashley Baker’s foray , entre, adventure into the Fashion and beauty industry. . . )
1. Renee Ashley Baker photographed by DeSciose (in Denver).
2. Renee Ashley Baker will sign contract with Janis Spindel Matchmaking Service.
3. Ford Modeling Agency (New York): Renee Ashley Baker will move to New York to have Ford Modeling Agency represent Renee Ashley Baker as ‘Spokesmodel’ .
4. Renee Ashley Baker will sign contract with New York book publisher to publish autobiography “Live! (In Progress)” by Renee Ashley Baker.
5. Renee Ashley Baker will move permanently into Hotel Pierre in New York City.
6. Renee Ashley Baker will meet with Princess von Furstenberg regarding design of 100% silk tees.
7. France: Renee Ashley Baker will go to France to meet with (to have dinner with) the Chairmen of Chanel, LVMH, and Hermes.
8.Yahoo/Bing: Renee Ashley Baker would like a seat on the Board of Directors of Yahoo/Bing. . . .
SHOUT OUT TO MICHAEL OF THE CARLYLE (Cherry Creek, Denver)
I’d like Michael of the Caryle to style my hair for my photo session with DeSciose
Tags: Academy Award winning actors, actors, autobiographies, award winning actors, Ballet, ballet companies, biopics, Charlie Daniels, cinema, CMA, Colorado, Colorado Ballet, country and western music, country music, Denver, Dracula, etiquette, etiquette books, fashion, fashion and beauty, fashion and beauty industry, FBI, film, Hair Salons, hair stylists, Halloween, Howard Hughes, J Edgar Hoover, Letitia Baldridge, Michael of the Carlyle, movies, music videos, Oscar Winners, Renee Ashley Baker, videos