Presenting: My Poker Face (below)….
Memorial Day on MySpace
Listen To Renee Ashley Baker’s New Song
“Thank You Father” from Renee Ashley Baker
And, Fergie the former Duchess of York said: “Missouri ?”
When Prince Andrew said: “Clarksville”
A GA GA MEMORIAL DAY? YEP, I LIKE HER TOO
VIEW: (click link below) for….
A BAD ROMANCE
MY POKER FACE ?
Memorial Day In America
Things To Do (At Home)
Want A Portable Fireplace?
Try The “Conmoto Travel Fireplace” ( Buy at: ameico com Cost: $3,000)
Places To Go On Memorial Day:
In New York:
For Next Month? FATHER’S DAY!
(below are some gift ideas for dad)
(an autographed copy of Michael Medved’s new book buy at Michael Medved com)
Like To Phone? There’s always AT & T (Samsung Blackjack)
Why not a 24kt Gold and Diamond Ipad….Cost: $190,000 by Stuart Hughes (London England)
(above, The TAGA convertible stroller. Cost: $1500)
Clothing For Baby?
some things for laughs (and love):
VIDEO 1 : (click link below)
VIDEO 2: (click link below)
for Home Safety and Security: LOCK!
(The Kwikset Biometric Fingerprint Lock at Brick House Security …. Click link below to view video)
for my SPONSORS:
(To any and all COMPANIES interested in sponsoring this blog please email Renee Ashley Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recipes–Wednesday–(From The New York Times)
1. CRAB AND ARTICHOKE CANAPES
1/2 cup Russian dressing
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1 six-ounce can crabmeat, pick over well
1 ten-ounce can artichoke bottoms, drained
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Combine the Russian dressing and mustard and fold in the crabmeat, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
2. Pile the mixture on the artichoke bottoms. Just before serving, brown the canapes in a preheated broiler and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Yield: 8 to 12 canapes
2. CANAPES A LA SIMON
1. Cut small rounds of thinkly sliced bread with a biscuit cutter and toast in broiler.
2. In a skillet, cook six or seven slices bacon until soft, chop and mix with one cup Major Grey’s chutney.
3. Spread the mixture ont he toast rounds and broil in a preheated broiler about five inches from the source of heat until a slight crust is formed on top and the canapes are heated through.
Yield: About 2 dozen canapes
3. SHERRIED SHRIMP
24 medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sherry
1/4 cup salad oil
1 teaspoon powdered giner, or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, ground
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1. Marinate the raw shrimp in the remaining ingredients one hour or less.
2. Place the shrimp with a little of the marinade in a skillet and cook three or four minutes, until the shrimp are done. If possible, use an electric skillet.
Yield: 4 servings
4. RENEE ASHLEY BAKER’S TIPS FOR SERVING COLD DRINKS:
a. Freeze ice cubes containing: Olives, cocktail onions and twists of lemon.
b. When mixing drinks just pop one of these ice cubes into the glass
SHOUT OUT TO: All Renee Ashley Baker’s Men on eHarmony
“Love to my men” from Renee Ashley Baker
SHOUT OUT TO: My Friends at “Selective Search” Matchmaking Service (on Park Avenue in New York)
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY TO MY READERS!
p.s. Also For Memorial Day