Renee Ashley Baker’s Universities….
10. I, Renee Ashley Baker, attended two private colleges.
HELLO ALUMS !
To all those who attended New York University, Columbia University in New York, and Harvard University I, Renee Ashley Baker, would like to run an advertisement for your business (your lawfirm, your apparel company, your day spa, your consulting firm, your hand bag company, your foundation, your restaurant, your travel agency, your mortgage company, your real estate brokerage, your software company, your fashion boutique, your art gallery, your photography studio, your architechtural firm, and your shoe company (aka Brown Shoe Company in St. Louis– Missouri).
As you may know 70 Million People log on to the internet each day. Approximately 700 Million People log on to the internet each week–worldwide. (And–75% of all American households now have the internet).
Also–as you may know a “display ad” in a local daily newspaper may reach 200,000 -500,000 readers (and can cost from $1,000-$10,000 for a one-time only run). By contrast, an advertisement on a Blog can reach 70 million web-surfers/web shoopers each day and will cost far less than a newspaper ad.
The minimum run on my Blog for small to medium size businesses is 1 month ($200) and 3 months (for $600) and 6 months (for $1200). Large “corporations” must buy for 12 months minimum (or $2400).
I, Renee Ashley Baker, look forward to hearing from you and I look forward to promoting your product or services.
Very truly yours,
RENEE ASHLEY BAKER
“25 Things About Renee Ashley Baker”
11. I, Renee Ashley Baker, am giving my mother (Mrs. Ashley) an endowment (a chair) at Wellesley. I, Renee Ashley Baker, am giving my father (Mr. Ashley) an endowment (a chair) at Harvard.
12. I, Renee Ashley Baker, will become a permanent citizen of Monaco Monte Carlo.
13. I, Renee Ashley Baker, will be Christie Brinkley….I, Renee Ashley Baker, will become a “SpokesModel” for 13 companies (including Hermes St. Louis Cristal) and I, Renee Ashley Baker, will be paid a “total” of $24 million dollars from these 13 companies. (The Kennedys’ names will go on the $24 million dollar bank account)
14. I, Renee Ashley Baker, hate “American Idol” the tv show.
15. I, Renee Ashley Baker, hate “Coca-Cola”.
16. I, Renee Ashley Baker, hate “California”.
plus….for the Holiday…..
Memorial Day Drive ( in the country?)…Try the new Bentley 2009 GTC Convertible
Memorial Day Dinner (in the city?)….Try Lobstergram.com
German Memorial Day ?
FALL OF THE WALL
I, Renee Ashley Baker, am learning to speak fluent German; I, Renee Ashley Baker, plan to live in Germany (for a year or two); I, Renee Ashley Baker, have friends who are German and I, Renee Ashley Baker, have “dated” German men ….Therefore– I, Renee Ashley Baker, am “eligible” right?….
IT is my understanding that Germany has been seeking a “design” for what is being called the “Fall Of The Wall Memorial”.
This “memorial” all commemorate the “fall of the Berlin wall” (in 1989). This “memorial” is to be located right in the heart of Berlin on land that is approximately 3000 sq metres.
So….I, Renee Ashley Baker, would like to hereby –officially–submit, to the Culture Minister of Germany, my CONCEPT for the “Fall Of The Wall Memorial”….
“99 White Balloons”
Renee Ashley Baker
Copyright 2009 by Renee Ashley. All Rights Reserved
A WALL, 6ft tall, made of newly invented “see through concrete” . On top of the wall, are 99 WHITE BALLOONS. These 99 WHITE BALLOONS , made of glass and with white strings attached, are pulling “The Wall” up, up, up towards the right . On the ground, at left , pushing “The Wall” upwards is a BLACK VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE…..
(Note: My design, of course, is inspired by the 1984 song, “99 Luft Ballons” by Nena)
VIEW VIDEO: “99 Balloons” by Nena
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!
(Scroll Down To See “Millionaires Weekend Retreat”)