25 Things About Renee Ashley Baker
1. I, Renee Ashley Baker, was born in St. Louis Missouri. I, Renee Ashley Baker, grew up in my mother’s four bedroom mini mansion which–had gold leaf wallpaper on the walls (like they have in the palaces of Europe).
2. I , Renee Ashley Baker, began studying BALLET at the age of 7 and danced ‘en pointe’ (on point) at the age of 9.
3. I, Renee Ashley Baker, have a father whose father is of English and Welsh descent.
4. I, Renee Ashley Baker, have a father whose mother’s lineage (descent) can be traced to the Isle of Harris.
5. I, Renee Ashley Baker, am a photographer who once had my own dark room (and a Pentax 35mm and an Olympus 35mm).
6. I , Renee Ashley Baker, have danced at clubs/discos (in New York) where royalty (Princess Diane von Furstenberg) and celebrities (Matt Dillon) were present.
7. I, Renee Ashley Baker, plan to be an AMBASSADOR (like Pamela Harriman) .
8. I, Renee Ashley Baker, can speak flluent English and French….I can say “No” in four languages….”no”, “non” “nyet” “nien”. (No to Qwest and No to Rita B Salon. I do NOT want Qwest or Rita B Salon to sponsor any Renee Ashley Baker website/blog. I am staying with AT&T and with (Bliss Nail Spa and with the Ritz Hotel Nail/Hair Salon in Boston) . AND….
9. I, Renee Ashley Baker WILL do “product endorsements”. I, Renee Ashley Baker, will be a ‘Spokes Model’ for the following 12 companies. (I will HIRE the Ford Modeling Agency to represent me….). Renee’s 12 companies: AT&T, Microsoft, Yahoo, Hughes Direct TV, Chanel/Chanel Cosmetics, Creme de la Mer, Haagan Das French Vanilla Ice Cream, Got Milk (the Dairy Board) Neiman Marcus, Moet Champagne/LVMH, Jimmy Choo and an “auto maker” (Mercedes Benz or General Motors ‘Buick’)
Tags: advertising, advertising online, AT&T, blog, Buick, celebrities, Chanel, Chanel Cosmetics, couture, Creme de la Mer, Dairy Board, entertainment, fashion, fashion week, Ford Modeling Agency, French Vanilla, General Motors, Got Milk, Haagen Daz, history, Hughes Direct TV, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, LVMH, Mercedes Benz, Microsoft, Missouri, Moet, Moet Champagne, Neiman Marcus, politics, Renee Ashley Baker, St. Louis, Yahoo