WHAT IS RENEE ASHLEY BAKER GETTING FOR CHRISTMAS?
1. 9 Magazines: Nine magazines to purchase and publish photos of Renee Ashley Baker wearing “13 Dresses”. (The “9” magazines are: US, Newsweek, WWD, International Herald Tribune, USA Today, The New York Times Magazine , Vanity Fair , Vogue and “The Star” to promote my “Live Internet Show” from Monte Carlo)….plus….
2. A Personal Assistant. I will hire a personal assistant who will “work for me in New York City” while I’m residing in Monaco Monte Carlo. (If Judy Lederman wants the job she is hired. She , Judy, can work “at her home” approximately 50% of the time. Judy Lederman of New York –was seen this week on the “M & J Show”)….plus….
3. The Kennedy Family. I will “work ” for the Kennedy Family’s charity: SPECIAL OLYMPICS 2. I will receive a salary of $50,000 a year and I will “headquarter” my “work” for the Kennedy Family’s “Special Olympics 2” in Monaco Monte Carlo….plus….
4. Harper Collins. I will receive a $ 3-5 Million Dollar Book Advance from Harper Collins. I will receive a $3-5 million dollar cash advance to write the book: “How I Became Envoy For The Kennedy Family by Renee Ashley Baker”….plus….
5. Microsoft. I will receive $1 million dollars per year from Microsoft for their “sponsorship” of my “Live Internet Show” which– will be broadcast from my condominium in Monaco Monte Carlo….plus….
6. $5 million dollars in real estate. A $3 million dollar condominium in Boston Massachusettes and a $2 million dollar condominium in Monaco Monte Carlo.
“Casino de Paris Monte Carlo” by Fort Ogden (on Flickr)
“Monte Carlo” by Millionengewi
FOR MORE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS? (SCROLL DOWN)
Tags: Bill Gates, billionaires, celebrities, Christmas, Disney, Edward M Kennedy, entertainment, film, Harper Collins, International Herald Tribune, John F Kennedy, luxury, luxury goods, Microsoft, millionaires, Monaco Monte Carlo, movies, New York City, Newsweek, Renee Ashley Baker, Robert F. Kennedy, Sothebys, Special Olympics, The New York Times Magazine, The Star, US Magazine, USA Today, Vanity Fair, Vogue, WWD