(President John F Kennedy)
REPLAY: Mad Dogs and Englishmen
Click Link 1:
Click Link 2:
(Devil Eggs With Caviar)
Patriotic Father: “Harvard Beets” (from The New York Times)
Patriotic Mother: “Irma’s Onion Sandwiches” (from The New York Times)
UNCLE SAM: LOUIS BOSTON
(Patriotic Louis of Boston)
(Women’s Air Force Service Pilots )
RENEE ASHLEY BAKER’S FLYING MEN:
(U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds)
(U.S. Navy Blue Angels)
(Maverick and Ice Man)
FOR OUR INDEPENDENCE:
”Ready? Eyes Right!” says, Caroline Miller a seventh generation West Point grad. . . .
Renee Ashley Baker’s Crown Jewels
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE WILLIAM”
(from Renee Ashley Baker)
(Prince Harry Ooops!)
and more royals
A Royal Wedding That Was. . . .
(Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden with new husband Daniel Westling)
A Royal Wedding To Be. . . .
(Crown Prince Albert of Monaco with fiance Charlene Wittstock)
A Paramount Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words:
(Wedding of Calista Flockhart and Harrison Ford)
A Million Dollar Wedding Cake (from Delicious Cakes of Tx)
SOME MORE PATRIOTS:
Art Linkletter: "Kids Say The Darndest Things
“Good-bye Art Linkletter” (from Renee Ashley Baker)
“Good-bye Dennis Hopper” (from Renee Ashley Baker)
“Good-bye Jimmy –Big Bad John–Dean” (from Renee Ashley Baker)
“Good-bye Senator Byrd – with Erma” (from Renee Ashley Baker)
Musical Tribute from Buddy Greene
VIEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=880OS3D9RFg
PATRIOTIC COLORS :
Red, White & Blue Website
(Janine Turner’s ConstitutingAmerica .org)
Red, White & Blue Sushi from Massa ?
(Renee Ashley Baker is a member of “Gossip Girl” ON FACEBOOK)
Red, White & Blue Karolinas
(smokin white hot . . . .
. . . . and Royal purple Kurkova )
Paris. . . .She’s The Best !
PATRIOTS WHO ARE RENEE ASHLEY BAKER’S FAVORITES. . . .
(Jimmy/James Cagney as “Yankee Doodle Dandy”)
VIEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLMbQyk64gQ
(Mathew Savage pianist/prodigy does “7 Up”)
VIEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8yrxadI1tE
(Greyson Michael Chance covers Lady Ga Ga)
VIEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxDlC7YV5is
(Lin Yu Chun eclipses them all)
VIEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3qZTFrkNVc
(CLICK LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrzr4R3LpsQ)
(CLICK LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo9riZYUpTw)
BELOW: “HIS” 1953 Buick. . . . photographed by Renee Ashley Baker
FOR AMERICA & RUSSIA: (Red, White & Blue)
CLICK LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rk78eCIx4E
FOR RENEE ASHLEY BAKER:
FIRST–A WEDDING. . . .
I, Renee Ashley Baker, will get married to a handsome and successfull Jewish (or non-Jewish) man. Renee Ashley Baker will wear Jimmy Choo’s white satin wedding shoes (pictured above)
RENEE ASHLEY BAKER AS DESIGNER. . . .
I, Renee Ashley Baker, would like to design a collection as follows:
1. A hatbox for Hermes named, “Irmgard” (because my Mother-Mrs. B–loved hats)
2. A Train Case/Make Up Case for Louis Vuitton
3. Crocodile Handbags for Samantha Thavasa
IN NEW YORK: (FOR RENEE ASHLEY BAKER)
1. Rothschild Bank
2. The Weinstein Company
4. Jimmy Choo
5. Eleanor Lambert’s PR people (to handle my “social calendar)
6. Andrew Glassman and “High Society”
7. FORD MODELING AGENCY (spokes modeling for General Motors Fisker Karma)
Renee Ashley Baker’s Symphony:
(New York Philharmonic)
VIEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JQ-MP116v8
RENEE ASHLEY BAKER’S KNIGHT:
(Sir Noel Coward)
(“Good-bye Sir Edward M Kennedy”)
VIEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgcTHf3tbtc
“GrandPa Dances A Jig” (Or maybe a date for Renee ?)
VIEW VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
“Did He Say Monkey?”
NOW. . . . FOR “THE RECIPES”
RENEE ASHLEY BAKER’S DEVIL EGGS (WITH CAVIAR )
Order at: http://www.1-800-caviar.com/deviled-eggs.html
1. HARVARD BEETS
2 1/2 cups sliced cooked or canned beets
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tablespoon butter
1. Drain the beets, reserving one-quarter cup of the liquid.
2. Combine the sugar and cornstarch and stir in the vinegar and beet liquid (or water). Cook , stirring , over low heat until the mixture is thickened and smooth.
3. Add the beets and the butter and cook until heated through.
YIELD: 4 to 6 servings
2. IRMA’S ONION SANDWICHES
7 brioche or any fine-textured bread
18 small, wafer-thin slices raw onion
3/4 cup mayonaise
salt to taste
1/2 cup minced parsley
1. Slice the brioche across in pieces about one-quarter inch thick; there should be about five slices from each brioche. Cut the slices into rounds with a small biscuit cutter, about one inch in diameter.
2. Choose small onions and slice them so that each circle will be a little smaller than the brioche rounds.
3. Spread each piece of brioche with mayonnaise. On half the pieces arrange one onion slice and season with salt. Cover the onion with the remaining pices of brioche to make sandwiches.
4. Spread the remaining mayonnaise on a wooden board and sprinkle the chopped parsley on another board. Hold each sandwich lightly between thumb and finger so it will turn like a wheel. Roll the edge in mayonnaise, then in parsley. Set the sandwiches, as they are completed, on waxed paper and chill thoroughly.
3. CAROUSEL GELATIN CUPS
1 package (4 serving size) JELL-O, any red flavor
COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
PREPARE gelatin as directed on package:
2. Pour into individual serving dishes.
3. Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
4. Arrange cookies around inside rim of each dish.
5. Garnish with whipped topping
YIELD: 4 Servings
Prep time: 10 minutes and Chill time: 2 hours
4. STARS AND STRIPES GELATIN DESSERT
Click for Recipe: http://www.jellorecipes.net/Jello-Recipes/jello-cake-recipe/4th-of-july-jello-flag-cake.php
5. COUNTRY TIME LEMONADE PUNCH (“Summer Punch”)
1 six-ounce can frozen lemon juice
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 quart ginger ale
1 tray ice cubes
1. Empty the lemon juice into a large pitcheer and stir in the syrup.
2. At serving time, add the giner ale and ice cubes. Mix well and serve immediately.
YIELD: 8 servings
6. RENEE’S ASHLEY BAKER’S SPARKLING TIME SUMMER CHAMPAGNE PUNCH (“Tropical Tea Punch”)
1 quart freshly brewed tea
1 cup sugar
2 cups (1 pint) cognac
1/2 cup (4 ounces) light rum (SIR CAPTAIN MORGAN)
1 can frozen pineapple chunks, de-frosted, with liquid
2 bottles dry champagne, chilled (MOET)
Fresh peeled fruit, cut in cubes, and melon balls for garnish.
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, stir in the sugar until it has dissolved.
2. Combine the tea, cognac, rum and pineapple chunks. Chill thoroughly. Meanwhile, fill a ring mold or a star mold with water and freeze.
3. When ready to serve, pour the tea mixture into a punch bowl. Unmold the ice and add to the bowl. Pour in the champagne and garnish with fresh fruit and melon balls.
7. AND when shopping don’t forget the . . . .
( Salt: As In Being Worth One’s . . . .)
RENEE ASHLEY BAKER’S FAVORITE SUPERMARKETS
(for riding in style)
For Finding A Husband….
THE “YES” LIST
I, Renee Ashley Baker, wear Chanel cosmetics, I, Renee Ashley Baker, have been drinking Perrier Water since the late 1970′s and Neiman Marcus is STILL my (Renee Ashley Baker’s )store)
2. Chanel Cosmetics
3. AT & T
6. Moet Champagne
7. Creme de la Mer
10. Neiman Marcus
11. (YES to a total of 21 companies)
THE NO LIST:
NO TO GALE HURD /NO TO GAIL KATZ
NO To Julia Roberts
NO To Johnny Depp (Johnny Depp will NOT be sold any songs written by Renee Ashley Baker)
No To Emeril LeGasse
No To Anthony LaPaglia
No To Robert Loggia
NO To Tyra Banks
No To Beyonce Knowles
No to Universal, NO to MCA/Farm, No to Grammercy, No to NBC
No to Warner Bros
No to Madonna (No to Madonna’s Company)
NO TO WHITNEY HOUSTON
NO TO ELIZABETH TAYLOR’S COMPANY: Elizabeth Taylor’s company will not be manufacturing nor licensing eyeglass frames nor perfume with nor under the name Renee Ashley Baker
(NO To All Others Renee Ashley Baker Has Previously Said “NO” To.)
SHOUT OUT :
To News and Entertainment Bloggers You May Link To This Blog (copy and paste link below)
FINALLY: THINGS TO DO IN YOUR TOWN ON THE 4TH OF JULY