PRODUCT OF THE DAY? (WEEKEND GUY/GAR RETREAT STUFF)
Summer Is Here…What To Do On A Guy/Gal Weekend Retreat….
above, Handsome Guy
FOR THE GUYS:
Mercedes Benz Bicycle
Do remember: To Keep Time with Breitling
Do remember: To Pack The Swiss Army Knife (w/USB Flash Drive)
Do remember: To Pack The Molton Brown Travel Bath Gel
Do remember: Man’s Best Friend (Robo Dog)
Do remember: The Perfect Martini
Do remember: The Perfect Brunch
Do remember: To Take Along “American Thinker” (to read how England banned conservative radio shock jock Michael Savage)
Weekend Suggestions: Brooks Falls in Katmai National Park, Ak (For Brown Bear Watching) Get Details: http://www.travelwild.com
FOR THE GALS:
1. WALK: Through National Parks then dine on “Five Star Chef” created meals at the National Parks’ concessionaire. Get Details: Aramarkparks.com
2. BIKE: Seattle has its Burke–Gilman trail which runs along the shores of Lake Wshington. Rent Bicycles at: Greggcycles.com
3. ROLLERBLADE (FOR BEGINNERS): 13 cities across America during May, June, and August are holding Roller Blade Camps for $239 (not including lodging and meals).
4. HORSEBACK RIDE: Washington, DC has it’s hour long horseback riding through Rock Creek Park. Reserve a horse at: rockcreekhorsecenter.com
5. HOT AIR BALLOON: Ogden Valley, Utah has super scenic sunrise journeys through the clear June sky. Reserve with Windrider 1 800 771 3125.
6. WINDMILL DINING: St. Louis,Missouri has The Brevo Mill. Get Reservation info at:
7. SPA/RETREAT: Massachusettes has it’s luxury five star Canyon Ranch Spa. Get details at:
Don’t forget: Tarte Little Blot Book (a compact with blotting sheets from Sephora .com)
Don’t forget: La Mer’s SPF 18 (It’s Renee Ashley’s favorite)
Don’t forget: Karl Lagerfeld (Er don’t forget Mr. Karls sport watch “Chanel J12″ for women)
Don’t forget: The “Moet” (champagne):
Don’t forget: To Take Vanity Fair (to read about “The Madoff Affair”)
Renee Ashley Baker resides in Boston Massachusettes….
ADVERTISERS ! ADVERTISERS! READ ON (Scroll Down)